Attapon 是泰国鲲鹏律师事务所（Kudun and Partners）的律师。他在为本地和国际客户提供诉讼和争议解决方面具有丰富的经验。他的专业知识涉及多个行业，包括建筑服务，信息和通信技术以及金融服务。
Significant transactions and projects in which Attapon has been involved include:
- Advising and representing one of the leading engineering and construction companies in Thailand concerning outstanding claims on construction works caused by a dispute arising from the engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contract valued at approximately THB 700 million (USD 22.5 million).
- Representing and advising a Chinese solar panel manufacturer in claiming outstanding engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) service fees on three solar energy projects with a cumulative value of approximately THB 700 million (USD 22.5 million).
- Acting on behalf of a construction company in claiming outstanding fees on completed construction work from the project owner.
- Representing a leading telecommunications company in defending an arbitration case concerning compensation claims arising from a concession agreement amounting to a total of over THB 20 billion (USD 642 million) filed by a state-owned company.
- Advising and representing a leading telecommunications company in Thailand in a class-action proceeding case against consumers.
- Acting on behalf of a major consortium consisting of well-known Thai and foreign companies, in challenging the unlawful order dismissing its bidding proposal for Laem Chabang Port Phase 3 Project of the Port Authority of Thailand which has an initial estimated value of THB 155.834 billion
(USD 5 billion).
- Advising a leading passport provider company in Thailand on the e-bidding application of the third phase of Thailand’s electronic passport by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Representing a large group of consumers in the proceedings of multiple class-action cases against one of the leading financial service providers in Thailand.