Nattawut is an associate with Kudun and Partners Limited, active in the dispute resolution and litigation practice. He possesses extensive experience focusing on commercial disputes, labour disputes, intellectual property disputes, class action disputes and arbitration.
He provides a wide range of legal and commercial advices to foreign and Thai clients and represented clients as main litigator in several cases in Thai courts and arbitration. His expertise extends across multiple industries including consumer goods, construction services, manufacturing, information technology & communications, pharmaceutical and healthcare, energy & utilities, and property development.
- LL.M (Merit) in Commercial Law, University of Bristol, UK
- LL.B, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Notarial Services Attorney, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Member, the Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Barrister-at-Law, the Thai Bar Association
A selection of matters in which Nattawut has been involved include:
- Conducted fraud investigations and cooperating with inquiry officials in criminal and civil fraud litigation.*
- Represented leading construction companies in arbitration disputes.*
- Represented a gourmet power manufacturing company in Thailand in a dispute over the breach of a logistics contract.*
- Represented a leading company in a dispute over revocation of company registration.*
- Represented a leading manufacturer of seaweed in the international arbitration dispute with the Thai Arbitration Institute.
- Represented a public company in a class action case.*
Intellectual Property Disputes
- Advised leading equipment, drug, food and footwear companies in numerous litigation matters regarding patents, trademarks, and copyrights.*
- Represented a leading manufacturer of cloth shoes and bags in a dispute over trademark and trade name violation.*
- Represented several leading manufacturers of food, ingredient, cosmetic, shampoo and soap in disputes over trademark infringement.*
- Represented several international companies in disputes with respect to revocation of the decisions of the Trademark Board and Registrar on the trademark registration.*
- Represented a world’s leading internet company and music industry in a dispute over the copyright infringement.*
- Represented a leading drug company in a dispute over the patent infringement.*
- Advised a broad range of local and international companies on labour law compliance issues in Thailand, regarding employee welfare and benefits.*
- Provided legal advice and support on labour disputes, including matters involving labour unions and employee committees.*
- Reviewed, drafted, and amended work regulations, employment contracts and commercial contracts.*
*Denotes experience at a previous firm.